Rebuilding Rockaway Takes Many Hands…New York City continues to invest millions to rebuild the Rockaway Boardwalk after Hurricane Sandy. Construction is underway but there is still much work to do, and we need your help. The following job board lists currently open positions.
Before You ApplyPlease read carefully through desired job description to ensure that you pre-qualify. Please note that all uploaded attachments must be in PDF form and all documents must be fully completed. For more information on “how to apply” please click here. If you are experiencing difficulties during the application process, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (347) 620-5299.
Attention! This job posting is 882 days old and might be already filled.
This job posting was marked by employer as filled and is probably no longer available
|at Ocean and Coastal Consultants Engineering, P.C.|
|Location||Far Rockaway, New York|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2015|
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (geotechnical Focus) – Required
- M.S. Degree in Geotech - Desired
- 1 to 5 years of experience
- Field Experience with pile driving, vibration monitoring, soil borings, test pits, etc.
- Design/analysis experience of piles, retaining walls, etc.